Show your mom some love this #MothersDay by making her these cookies!
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup strawberry Jell-O mix, dry
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using hand beaters or a stand mixer, cream together the butter, sugar and dry Jell-O mix until light and creamy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salt, baking powder and flour.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out large bits of the dough, and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 6 to 8 minutes, and then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
INKman specialises on all toners and INKs! Free delivery! We are the BIGGEST and BEST people for all your INK needs. For more information please get in contact with us www.inkman.co.za | (039) 312-1333 | (074)163 2577 | Fax 039 312 0601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us and share your photos of your goodies from INKman and tag #INKmanKZN